The clear choice in vision benefits.
The UnitedHealthcare Vision program offers excellent eye care benefits.
Our benefits include:1
- Coverage on most vision expenses We cover eye exams, glasses and frames or contact lenses instead of glasses. Copays may apply. In addition, members receive discounts on laser eye surgery, hearing aids, contact lenses and more.
- Paperwork-free vision benefits ID cards are not required, but are available online if desired.
- Frame allowance Members receive a generous allowance which applies to frames purchased at vision network providers.
- Standard scratch-resistant coating We cover scratch-resistant lens coating in full for every pair of glasses purchased through a network provider. We also cover polycarbonate lenses for dependent children.
- Optional covered-in-full contact lens benefit We cover select contact lens purchases in full, including initial fitting evaluation and up to two follow-up visits. We also offer allowances for contacts not included on the selection list.
- Expansive national network2 Choose from over 80,000 network providers, including both private practice and retail chain locations.
Discounts available to UnitedHealthcare Vision members
Learn more on how to maximize the value of vision care benefits.
- 10% discount on contact lenses at UHCcontacts.com.
Featuring major brands such as Acuvue®, biofinity™, Proclear®, Soflens® daily disposable and more.
- Save money at over 550 Laser Vision Network of America locations.3
- Buy quality digital hearing aids from hi HealthInnovations®, starting at $699 each
- Discounts on non-prescription sunglasses.
Give your employees the most appropriate options and benefits available in eye care with UnitedHealthcare Vision.
Learn about eye health
From Chronic Dry Eye to Glaucoma, learn about different vision conditions.
- Plans may vary. Please review your vision plan documents to view the plan’s specific coverage and cost details.
- Network location count as of October 1, 2017.
- Not all providers participate in all plans. Check with your provider before using your benefits.