Why wait? There are so many convenient places to get your flu vaccine, and they’re covered under most medical plans.2
- AlbertsoOpens a new windowns® PharmacyOpens a new window - including Albertsons Sav-on and Albertsons Osco.
- CVS® PharmacyOpens a new window - including Long’s Drug and CarePlus Pharmacy.
- H-E-B®Opens a new window
- Harris Teeter®Opens a new window
- Kmart®Opens a new window
- The Kroger® Co.Opens a new window
(d/b/a Smith’s, Ralph’s, Roundy’s, Pick ‘n Save, Copps Food Center, Metro Market, Mariano’s, Fred Meyer, Fry’s, QFC, Harris Teeter, King Soopers, City Market, Food 4 Less, Dillons, Baker’s, Gerbes, Jay C Food Stores, Owen’s, Pay Less, Scotts)
- Meijer®Opens a new window
- New Albertsons®Opens a new window - Including Acme Sav-on, Jewel-Osco, Star Markets, Shaws Osco, and Safeway.
- PublixOpens a new window
- Rite-Aid®Opens a new window
- Safeway® StoresOpens a new window - including Carrs, Pak’N Save, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb and Vons stores.
- ShopKo®Opens a new window - including ShopKo Express and ShopKo Hometown.
- United Supermarkets®Opens a new window - including Albertsons Market, Amigos, and Market Street.
- Walgreens®Opens a new window - including Duane Reade, Jim Myers, Kerr Drug, May’s Drug, Parkway Drug and Super D.
- Walmart® Stores Inc. and Sam’s ClubOpens a new window
As part of preventive care, most UnitedHealthcare plans cover annual flu shots at $0 out-of-pocket when you use a network provider. Bring your health plan ID card with you and tell your provider the flu shot is covered under your medical benefits, not your pharmacy benefits.
Log into myuhc.comOpens a new window to determine your plan benefits.
To learn more about preventive care services, visit uhc.com/preventivecareOpens a new window.
2 Visit your member website or call the number on your health plan ID card to find a network provider. There may be some instances where a particular location offered by one of the flu shot providers listed above is not participating in the UnitedHealthcare network. Age restrictions and limitations may also apply. Check with your provider for specific age or flu shot requirements.
3 Certain preventive care services are provided as specified by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), with no cost-sharing to you. These services are based on your age, gender and other health factors. UnitedHealthcare also covers other routine services that may require a copay, coinsurance or deductible. Always refer to your plan documents for your specific coverages.