Choosing UnitedHealthcare helps you balance cost and coverage.
With plans from UnitedHealthcare, you can count on finding easier ways to manage your costs and care throughout the year. We’ve got you covered with more care options, convenient ways to manage your plan, and a support team who’s there for you every step of the way.
More care options.
We offer convenient care options and nationwide coverage with most plans, even when you go out-of-network.
Get access to a wider provider network:1
- 937,524 doctors and health care professionals.
- 5,888 hospitals.
- 67,000+ pharmacies.
Find convenient care options:
- Talk with a nurse anytime: A registered nurse is available 24/7 to discuss your symptoms.
- Video chat with a doctor: Through Virtual Visits, you can talk with a doctor and get a prescription* for minor diagnoses.
- Quickly see who’s in your network: Look up doctors, facilities, and more with the Find a Provider tool, and find a quality care physician indicated with a blue heart.
Watch to learn more.
Simpler ways to help manage your plan.
Managing your plan is easier, when you have quick access to your plan details on any device.
- Sign in on myuhc.comOpens a new window: Manage your benefits, see your claims and account balances, print your health plan ID card and more using tools made for members.
- Download the app: View your benefits, health plan ID card, and more easily from your mobile device.
3 things to consider before picking a plan.
Picking a Plan
UnitedHealthcare helps you balance cost and coverage.
Find the right plan for you with this checklist.
Getting Married Checklist
Decide which plans are right for you and your spouse.
Having a Baby Checklist
Understand what plan coverage you may need for pregnancy and delivery.
Changing Health Needs Checklist
Consider what plan coverage you may need for your health condition.
1Network counts for hospitals, doctors and health care professionals as of Q1, 2019.
*Prescription services may not be available in all states.
Virtual Visits are not an insurance product, health care provider or a health plan. Unless otherwise required, benefits are available only when services are delivered through a Designated Virtual Network Provider. Virtual Visits are not intended to address emergency or life-threatening medical conditions and should not be used in those circumstances. Services may not be available at all times or in all locations.
Asset ID#: 9267452
Rev date: 5/19
Project code: 19-12513